Clarence R. Feller Jr., DDS, MAGD
“I made the decision to become a dentist because I’ve always had a strong interest in science. The field of dentistry involves a unique combination of science and art to help patients achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles. Today I offer my patients over 36 years of clinical experience along with the credentials they can feel confident in. I have completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in all areas of dentistry and passed stringent exams to become a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. I am also an active member in many professional dental societies, which allows me to meet with my peers and discuss the latest advances in my field.
“Patients feel reassured by my solid background and years of experience, but I always keep in mind that even routine procedures are usually new to my patients. So I always take the time to explain everything in a way that my patients can understand. Educating patients on their condition and their treatment options allows them to decide what’s best for their smile. And I always treat patients with the gentle touch they truly appreciate.”
- Master: Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- DDS: University of Texas Dental School at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- BS: Biology, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- Founding Member: Crown Council
- Member: American Dental Association, American Academy of Endodontics, American Orthodontic Society, Texas Academy of General Dentistry, Texas Dental Association, San Antonio District Dental Society
- Dr. Feller has lectured both nationally and internationally to many dental organizations and dental device manufacturers. He has also written numerous articles that have been published in Dental Economics. In his free time, Dr. Feller enjoys spending quality time with his family. His hobbies include boating, fishing, snow-skiing, biking and astronomy.